Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our First Geocache!

We did our first Geocache today! It was really close to our house but it was fun for the first one!We had things to add to the cache, but these caches were just a log book. They were also "micro". Meaning they were really hard to find!
It didn't take long to find this one. Ally found it!

We got the eTrex gps that took us really close to the site. It worked really well too!


We celebrated my birthday again... This time we had a real cake and real presents! I don't have pictures of them, but I got a tripod for my camera and a new flash!



This picture was taken with my new flash and the tripod! Since Mason turned 10, he can no longer smile like a human boy!
Geocaching was really fun! I can't wait to do it again. Tomorrow Daniel has to go to work, so I think I'm going to go to the beach! Please have good weather, Hawaii! It's been rainy and cloudy for weeks it seems!
We have also been getting ready for the Jimmy Buffett concert! Daniel has been singing all day... I got my hushpuppies on... It's hilarious!

No comments: