Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Answers From My Kids- Too Funny!

My friend, Michelle did this on her blog and I wanted to do it too. Thanks Michelle! I had a blast doing it!


1. What is something I always say to you?
Mason- I love you
Ally- How was school?

2. What makes me happy?
Mason-Getting love
Ally- Music

3. What makes me sad?
Mason-when I get into your stuff
Ally- Whining

4. How do I make you laugh?
Mason-acting like you can dance
Ally- impersonations

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
Mason- happy
Ally- Fun and Friendly

6. How old am I?
Mason- 34 (Close. I'm 32)
Ally- 32

7. How tall am I?
Mason-3feet 8 inches (WOW!)
Ally- 5 feet 5inches (I'm 5'3)

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Mason-Spend time with Dad and the family
Ally- Anything music related; sing

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Mason-clean (so true)
Ally- a lot of stuff, clean, do work...

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Mason- Photographer
Ally- Singing

11. What am I really good at?
Mason- organizing the living room and making people feel comfortable. (I redo the living room a lot! haha)
Ally- Playing music and singing

12. What am I not really good at?
Mason-riding the wave board
Ally- I don't know

13. What is my job?
Mason-You don't have a job... wait- CLEANING that's your job
Ally- Student and a Mom

14. What is my favorite food?
Mason- Teriyaki beef (not so much- but we always go to a certain place when that's what we want)
Ally- Watermelon (absolutely!)

15. What makes you proud of me?
Mason-letting me get a puppy when we move
Ally- You get stuff done that you want to do and make other people happy too

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Mason-Tom (Tom and Jerry) because he's like ... nice I guess. (this is the only cartoon he watches)
Ally- Candice from Phinius and Furb because she's funny

17. What do you and I do together?
Mason- Play the Wii
Ally- Relax, Talk, Cook sometimes and watch movies

18. How are we the same?
Mason- we both like pizza
Ally- We're both fun, really fun!

19. How are you and I different?
Mason- we don't have the same skin color.
Ally- I'm tall and you're short

20. How do you know that I love you?
Mason-You take me shopping and do stuff with me and give me kisses and stuff.
Ally- You do things that show you love me and you tell me all the time

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Mason- to the camera store.
Ally- New places that you've never been before (right on, Ally!)

No comments: