Sunday, March 29, 2009

Donte' Comes for a Visit!

Last night I had my Pampered Chef Pary and it was SO fun!! My friends, Paul and Angela came with Donte'! He really doesn't like me because everytime I held him he cried! That's because he doesn't see me enough! That's why I'm holding his pictures hostage until his parents bring him back! haha! I barely did anything to prepare for the party, so it was really relaxing for me. Costco Rocks! Also, my friend, Stacey came! We all had a great time! Paul and Angela stayed and we were supposed to play games, but it got late and we were all tired. These are the pictures that I've started working on for Donte'! He is very close to 3 months, so we're calling these his 3 month pictures! These are just a few that I'm posting...I took about 200! It was hard to get some expression from him... since when I'm close to him he cries!!! hahaha! He loves me, I know it!
















4 comments:

GingerV said...

the photos of your baby are great but the feet - they are really wonderful. keep shooting.

Kelly said...

Donte' is the son of really great friends. Although I would love to claim him... Thanks!

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Oh my goodness! He is precious! You took some awesome pictures. You are getting pretty stinking good at it!!

Kelly said...

Thanks Ashley! He is so CUTE I KNOW!! I love to see him. This visit was no different than the last- he still doesn't like me! hahaha!