Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Barbers Point Teaser

Yesterday morning I went to Barbers Point and took some pictures of the lighthouse there. It was really fun and relaxing! I'll post more pictures on Friday!
I recently joined a little group of people in cyber/blogging world. I was a follower of Barry's blog for a while and then saw that he was posting different pictures every Friday along with others. So I got curious and now we all post a theme of pictures every Friday-this Friday of couse being- lighthouses. I've been looking for a creative way to keep me shooting for a while now and so this seems really easy. And I get to see other people's photos too. Their pictures are quite amazing! They have been doing this much longer than I have, but I love to look at all of their pictures. It really gives me some insight into the photography world. I have a list of all of these people on my blog now so I can easily look at their blogs and photos. I look forward to each week's theme! I've been wanting certain shots of Hawaii before we leave too. So this give me a way to incorporate that into my photos! Thanks Barry!

No comments: