Monday, March 22, 2010

Construction Site

The fence is finished! Well, the most of it anyway. We still have to build gates and do the section that was left out for the pool people to get in and out.

That is Daniel's hand in the picture holding up the nail gun. We finally could see him no longer! It took a long time, but it's finally in the end stage and it was so much cheaper for us to do it :)


The yard is a construction site at the moment with the pool getting built. But oh, man! We can't wait for the Summer! The left side of the pool in the picture will be a patio. I can't wait to get patio furniture for it:)


I started school at Regent University and it has been awesome! I love the material we cover, but the program, Blackboard, is taking some time to get used to. I think next session I will go to actual classes on campus... we'll see.

We've been so busy that I just haven't found the time to blog. I know ... the same old story ...
Our fist day of Spring in Chesapeake was an amazing 81 degrees! We went to Busch Gardens with the kids for a few hours. It was a lot of fun. I will try to keep up with things now that I have a schedule in the works :)



No comments: