Monday, December 15, 2008

I am loving my break from school!

Thoughts for the day... I haven't even really had one real thought today! I've been very busy today.

I finished my tree tonight and started to put up lights and then realized that I threw many strands of lights away last year. So, I have to go buy more before I can finish the outside lights. I will take pictures tomorrow. I have an appointment in the morning at school. I have to get all my stuff done for that first, then I can play with the lights! I can't wait! OH- and I will post a picture of this house that I have been going crazy about for 2 years! It is like Lampoon's Christmas lights!
I have also been going nuts about this new group! They have a Christmas CD out! I love them. I will have to figure out how to post a video, then I'll put that up as well!

No comments: