Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Christmas!










Wow, I hate to say it, but I'm glad Christmas is over. I do have to say even though Daniel wasn't here, I had a great time! This may be one ofmy favorite Christmas Days ever!

So, I will begin catching you up to speed beginning with Christmas Eve!



On Christmas Eve we went to church and it was so nice! Our church is building a new sanctuary so our church is in a big tent outside for now. The weather was so nice! Ally was in a Christmas Special where she signed (sign language) a very pretty song.




I decided to buy a dinner in a box! Can you even believe it? I was a little sad about it and I felt weird going to the store and picking it up. But hey, it was just the three of us!

After church we came home and I let the kids open one present! I always do this and it's always pj's. This way we have nice pictures for Christmas morning. I let them sleep in my bed where I TRIED to sleep also. By 6am I was ready to give up! The kids woke up and we went down stairs. Mason got a Wii and Ally got money! She is actually shopping as I'm posting this. Ally got me some lotions and bath stuff and Mason got his old mom a neck massager (I've been gong to physical therapy for my neck). I loved my gifts as well. After we played with our gifts and relaxed a little we went to pick up our dinner from Safeway. I thought it was going to be hot and already cooked! No such luck! It was all in a box and ready to "heat up" though! My menu for Christmas Dinner was a ham and...











Ha! I have to say it was the best spiral ham EVER! And clean up was a breeze! I never knew Christmas could be so fun! I'm usually the one in the kitchen cooking for hours until dinner time, then it it takes 10 minutes to eat and then I'm cleaning it all up!

After dinner we went to see Bedtime Stories at the Kapolei Movie Theater. Adam Sandler was hilarious as always. THen we came home and had a relaxing evening! It was GREAT!

The day after Christmas we went shopping for a little while and I bought myself a really fancy Scrabble Game! I can't wait to play! It swivels too :)


That's my Christmas! I can't wait to hear about yours!






Ashley- Thanks for posting an update! I was really missing your posts. I think that will hold me over until you get back! haha;)

No comments: