Wednesday, December 24, 2008

NETFLIX




Today I started a free trial of the Netflix instant movie thing! But after I did all the downloads and everything, the streaming video wasn't so great. I've read that if I plug my X box straight into the modem instead of it being wireless it will be better. So, we'll see if I ever make that happen. I'm not so techy. The idea of it all is great though! If I can ever get it to all work right, I know I will love it.
All you have to do is go on the computer and choose the movies that you want. Then go to the XBox Video menu and your movie is there. Ally and I were trying to watch the very first season of 90210! Yes- they also have many tv episodes as well! The show just kept STOPPING and I really don't like that! Ally is practicing for a Christmas thing at the church and I have to get her soon so... that's all I got!

No comments: