Saturday, January 17, 2009

Maui

I just thought I would play with this photo because it's so colorful- not to mention I looked horrible after the trip up the mountain to see a waterfall. I gave the man my camera and he charged me $20 for the pictures he took- and they were really out of focus!


Pretty view of the ocean. It made you want to put up a hammock and sleep there. So quiet and peaceful.

I don't think I have any picures of Daniel on my blog! I just thought of that. So, here's Daniel!



This is a little hut that looked so pretty! I wished we could have been staying the night here!





I have been trying to think of things for us to do when Daniel comes home. I think the best I've come up with is just playing it by ear and doing whatever we want at the moment. The last vacation we took was to Maui and I loved it. But I think it would be nice to just be domestic for a bit with Dad back in the house. It's been such a long time! Here are some pictures of Maui. If we go anywhere, maybe we could go back to Maui! I love it!

No comments: