Monday, March 09, 2009

Family Pictures


This is my Granny and Papa Green! My Granny is a retired school teacher and my Papa Green is a Bishop. They have both been working at Hilton Head recently with a pastor there to build a mentoring program for the younger congregation. I am so glad I got to see them. I have missed them so much!

This is 4 generations of Green men. My Papa Green, then my Dad, then my brother, and his two sons.


I got to play music and sing with my brother and my dad everyday! This is my brother. He has always played music with us, but is a little more rock and can play all the really cool songs like Stairway to Heaven or even some Hootie! It was so much fun! Our fingers were hurting, but we kept playing! My voice was cracky and hoarse, but I still sang! It was a blast!

This is the "Family" Martin! It has been in our family I think before we were all even born. We all learned to play on this guitar! After learning to play on the best, it's hard to settle on any other guitar. About 4 years ago, my dad let my brother keep it and this visit, he wanted it back! I thought we should takes turns and it would have been my turn.... haha. My brother got to keep it and my dad was a little sad about it. But atleast we all got to play it!

This is probably how I picture my dad most of the time. He's been in bands, owned a music store, and there was never a quiet moment in our house- he was always playing and singing!

My dad is funny and always has a joke to tell! It was so good to see everyone! I can't wait to move back to the mainland!

No comments: