Sunday, March 08, 2009

Film Festival and Rock Band

I feel like I've been gone forever! I'm so glad to be home. I had to go home (Oklahoma) for a funeral. I hate that I had to go under such circumstances, but I was able to see many family members that I hadn't seen in many years. We lost a cousin, Trina. She was only 37 and left 4 children behind.


Now that I'm home, I hope to get settled into our routine once again and start planning our next adventure...Australia!
Last night we had people over to watch videos we made of our pictures from our vacations. I love to hear stories and see pictures of people's vacations. It makes traveling so much fun when you get to see from others what's out there! I'm so glad we got to see each other too! Since the guys came home from deployment we've all been very busy.



Of course the night just wouldn't be the same without some Rock Band...




Blake was a serious rocker last night. I have a video I will try to post!







Ally and I singing away!

Ashley is always ready for Rock Band!

Mary and Cara, I'm so sorry you didn't come. It wasn't the same without you!

The "Hotch-ki". Plural for the Hotch! hahaha

Posted by Picasa

No comments: