Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Preperations for Sub Ball


Now that the kids are off to school, I'm finishing my frap from The Bean, and have cleaned up after the morning rush, I can breath easy and make a list of to-dos.


  • Buy shoes for the ball


  • Make a hair appointment to have my hair done


  • go tanning


  • try on dress and see what jewelry will suffice


  • get laundry done for the weekend at the Hilton (YES!)


  • start packing and making a list of things we cannot forget (to make a list on my list? oh Lord!)


  • Get groceries- things to also bring to the hotel; Drinks, snacks, etc.


  • Make individual lists for the kids (here I go again)


  • Remind Daniel to pick up medals and uniform from cleaners or do it myself


  • Follow up with Susan Page modeling on photo shoot card -Thursday might work!


  • make plans for "Friday Shoot-Out photos- Theme: Native Foods (this will be a fun one here in Hawaii!) I will definitely have to get the lumpia stand at K-Mart and the strip in Pearl City that looks like little China!

  • Cancel my Sprint account

  • Cancel Rhapsody

  • Gather entertainment for the kids for when we're at the Navy Submarine Birthday Ball (how fun, I can't wait!)

  • Leave out all the chores that aren't fun because it doesn't look appealing to anyone, Kelly. :)


It's been a while since I've posted anything... so to catch up...


Ally's photo shoot results are in and the photos are really great! http://www.susanpagemodeling.com/ under Allysia and "model" for the passwords will let you gain access to the photos.


We still have no word on orders. I think the detailer has put us on the back burner for a bit. That's okay though. I have a feeling our choices will be fine and we'll get something great!


We spent the Easter weekend with friends, Paul and Angela. Of course I got to get some pictures of Donte'! He is starting to warm up to me a little more and I think that's great! Maybe no more jokes about how he hates me. He sort of screams at the sight of me usually... so I'm thinking a gentle whine or cry is a step in the right direction. :)


I got an iPhone and I think it's the most amazing device ever created! I have never felt like this about a little gadget before, but this device makes me feel like "Apple gets me". It is so simple and easy to navigate. They had me in mind, I promise, when they made it! I am working on a blog app so that I can blog from my phone as well. Apple iPhone gets ***** and 4 thumbs up!


That's really about all that's happened other than the fact I have been sick! This sickness has been my enemy for almost 2 weeks now! I'm beginning to think that I will never hear properly again. I never know if I'm talking too loud and I can't hear what people say! It's not good! hahaha.


I will be posting some great pictures ... maybe even later today. I hope you take a look and enjoy them. I'm so excited about the Friday Shoot-Out!


Thanks for the comments and Get wells!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and making such nice comments! You have a lovely blog as well; I'm looking forward to seeing your Friday Shootout Photos!

On a side note, any recommendations on which island to stay on and which town to stay in? My husband and I are planning to go in October...any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!