- Buy shoes for the ball
- Make a hair appointment to have my hair done
- go tanning
- try on dress and see what jewelry will suffice
- get laundry done for the weekend at the Hilton (YES!)
- start packing and making a list of things we cannot forget (to make a list on my list? oh Lord!)
- Get groceries- things to also bring to the hotel; Drinks, snacks, etc.
- Make individual lists for the kids (here I go again)
- Remind Daniel to pick up medals and uniform from cleaners or do it myself
- Follow up with Susan Page modeling on photo shoot card -Thursday might work!
- make plans for "Friday Shoot-Out photos- Theme: Native Foods (this will be a fun one here in Hawaii!) I will definitely have to get the lumpia stand at K-Mart and the strip in Pearl City that looks like little China!
- Cancel my Sprint account
- Cancel Rhapsody
- Gather entertainment for the kids for when we're at the Navy Submarine Birthday Ball (how fun, I can't wait!)
- Leave out all the chores that aren't fun because it doesn't look appealing to anyone, Kelly. :)
It's been a while since I've posted anything... so to catch up...
Ally's photo shoot results are in and the photos are really great! http://www.susanpagemodeling.com/ under Allysia and "model" for the passwords will let you gain access to the photos.
We still have no word on orders. I think the detailer has put us on the back burner for a bit. That's okay though. I have a feeling our choices will be fine and we'll get something great!
We spent the Easter weekend with friends, Paul and Angela. Of course I got to get some pictures of Donte'! He is starting to warm up to me a little more and I think that's great! Maybe no more jokes about how he hates me. He sort of screams at the sight of me usually... so I'm thinking a gentle whine or cry is a step in the right direction. :)
I got an iPhone and I think it's the most amazing device ever created! I have never felt like this about a little gadget before, but this device makes me feel like "Apple gets me". It is so simple and easy to navigate. They had me in mind, I promise, when they made it! I am working on a blog app so that I can blog from my phone as well. Apple iPhone gets ***** and 4 thumbs up!
That's really about all that's happened other than the fact I have been sick! This sickness has been my enemy for almost 2 weeks now! I'm beginning to think that I will never hear properly again. I never know if I'm talking too loud and I can't hear what people say! It's not good! hahaha.
I will be posting some great pictures ... maybe even later today. I hope you take a look and enjoy them. I'm so excited about the Friday Shoot-Out!
Thanks for the comments and Get wells!