Thursday, July 02, 2009

So I woke up this morning with plans to go house hunting. We had some listings in the Virginia Beach area to look at. They were resale homes, not new construction. Well... the more I thought about it and the more I talked to Daniel about it, we were all for making an offer on the Signature model new construction in Windrose Farms. From the builder's agent, the offer was at $360,000. We made our first offer at $355,ooo. We just got a counter offer for 358,ooo and that includes $7500 in closing cost assistance! So right now we are only $3000 away from getting the house! I'm so excited! My real estate agent said she thinks we should stay firm at $355,000. So I'm just waiting to hear back from her to see what they say! She seems to think he'll do it! I tried to call Daniel at work and he's busy and I can't talk to him! GRRRR! So I'm just sitting at the kitchen table waiting for the call! If this is all there is to buying a house, I'll have to say that our experience was awesome! I'm sure there will be craziness... I'll be sure to post about it!
We finally get to have an Applebees!

This is the football field at Grassfield High

This is part of the shopping center by our house.


1 comment:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I love going to Virginia Beach! I dont like looking for houses!