Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend of Cheer!

The sea of bow-heads :) before announcing the winners!

Congratulations!

Our weekends was full of CHEER! Ally and her cheer team competed at Districts! They had to place in the top four to be able to move on. I haven't been to a cheer competition in like 4 years! It was so much fun! There were a total of about 10 teams. The Grizzlies dropped a stunt and so I thought they might still place, but it would be close. There were other teams that were really good! The Grizzlies got FIRST place! We were so excited! There will be another competition in 2 weeks!
Daniel has been on a trip for the past few days. This is his first trip so he's just observing more than anything this time. I think his schedule has been very good. He starts his classes soon for ... I can't remember ... it's like leadership stuff. But even with that being done, his schedule should still be very relaxed. I'm ready for him to come home now. He won't be back for another couple of days. The break has been nice though.
I did lots of yard work on Saturday. Our back yard is looking so much better. We finally have grass in most areas. There are still a few bare spots. I pulled weeds like crazy- I think that is what's keeping the grass from growing in certain areas. I've tried spraying it, but the weeds WON'T die!

No comments: