Friday, October 23, 2009

Making plans!

It's almost Halloween! I wish the holidays would last forever! I know that after Halloween things go by so quickly and there's so much to do and prepare for. Our weather has been so awesome here. I'm really going to try and get some good pictures of the leaves tomorrow. We do have some areas that look pretty colorful!

We're making plans for Thanksgiving and I can't wait. It's so nice to be close enough to family to have holidays together. Daniel's mom, Susan, lives in Tampa and my grandparents live in Titusville. My grandmother invited us and Daniel's mom to all stay in Titusville for Thanksgiving. I cannot wait! We've never had a family holiday with Daniel's mom and my family. We won't get there until Thanksgiving Day, but we'll have 4 days together so I can't wait. On that following Saturday, the girls are going to see The Color Purple Broadway Show in Orlando! It's going to be so fun! I hope to see aunts and uncles too! I have waited so long to be near family!

No comments: