Sunday, July 11, 2010

Choir Retreat

Our Choir Retreat started with a word from our pastor, Dr. Jim Chambers. He is a great teacher and I love to hear him speak. It was really nice for him to come and encourage us during our retreat! :)

We practiced some songs, talked, and LAUGHED a lot!

This is Kelly O. Always busy helping :)


This is another Kelly. This Kelly is super funny! Her husband is also in the Navy.


This is Bill and David. Bill just got a Facebook page and we're working on him getting a FB app on his phone :) David is a Amy's husband, a great guy. They both are!


This is Isa and Patricia! Funny Girls! :)



Beth and Susan.


Aimee Alexander, always a ray of sunshine!


Amy Nickens, David's wife. She cracks us up all the time!

Altos Rule!

Jessica :)

Having lunch in the Cafe.


Amy and Aimees. Our church is full of Kelly's and Amy's!


Travis and David! Travis is also in choir and keeps our sound in check :) For the most part anyway. I think he likes to hear Hope ECHO!
We had so much fun with Hope! I can't believe I don't have a picture of her. Hope is our worship leader that totally rocks! She has a great voice and has a real talent in leading people into worship! Love her! I guess when she's teaching or talking I'm too into it to remember to take a picture. She did an amazing job with us! I can't wait for the next retreat!
Today we will get Mason back from his little weekend trip to the beach! I have missed him and can't wait to hear all about it!


No comments: