Friday, August 13, 2010

Coffee Date


I met my friend Hope for coffee on Wednesday morning at Starbucks! I had such a good time talking to her about music and how very different we are from lots of people, but very similar we are to each other. I think music minded people are really just a species of their own.
When I got to Starbucks, I decided to buy a new cup because my "Coffee Bean" cup has really had it and it's OLD! So ... in the very same day I bought a new cup, I thew out the old! I was a little sad because I've had it for a very long time, but it was time!
Starbucks is starting to grow on me. Never thought that would happen, but after sitting and chatting it up with Hope (for over 2 hrs), I thought the atmosphere deserved some recognition. :) I ordered a regular coffee and I have to say ... it was alright.



So this is my new cup. It even says STARBUCKS, but very small ... hardly noticeable. Like I said ... it's growing on me. It might take some time before I announce to the world that I'm "one of those" people.


No comments: