Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let's Read Crazy Love by Francis Chan!


I've decided to blog my way through Crazy Love, by Francis Chan. One chapter at a time, I'll blog thoughts, feelings, changes, and anything God shows me through this book. I think it will be a great way to keep blogging and now that I have some time off from school, I can't wait to get this little project underway.
My husband, Daniel, and I decided to read this book together instead of doing a traditional study. We feel strongly about reading Christian authors that get your mind going and your spirit stirring. I will also be sharing discussions we have, heated or not, here on my blog. These are the best kinds of discussions!

If you would like to read it along with us, feel free. There is no specific format or structure. We have decided to read at our own pace and just have an open dialogue about whatever comes up- letting the Holy Spirit guide our discussion.

So far, I've read the first few pages and watched 1 (almost 2) videos! Yes, there are VIDEOS on YouTube as a supplement to the book! Love that! Can't wait to have some great conversation about this book!

No comments: