Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Foretaste



an⋅tic⋅i⋅pa⋅tion 
–noun


1.the act of anticipating or the state of being anticipated.
2.realization in advance; foretaste.
3.expectation or hope.
4.previous notion; slight previous impression.
5.intuition, foreknowledge, or prescience.
6.Law. a premature withdrawal or assignment of money from a trust estate.
7.Music. a tone introduced in advance of its harmony so that it sounds against the preceding chord.


anticipation. (n.d.). Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1). Retrieved January 26, 2009, from Dictionary.com website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anticipation


I tried to find more interesting things about nervous energy but only found mental disfunction to some degree ;which I didn't really think applied to me... on most levels. :O

I have been so busy today! I have cleaned and organized so many things! I love it! I even went to get Daniel all of his toiletries to make sure he has everything he needs when he gets home! I think I'm ready! In the morning I'll be volunteering at school, then I'm going to help put cups in the fence for the "Welcome Home Bremerton" display! I thin that'll be fun! I'll feel like I'm DOING something and that's always good with the ANTICIPATION I have going on!

No comments: