Sunday, January 25, 2009

Four -Star -Day!








Today was such a great day! I don't think I've had this great of a day since our last vacation! This morning I had to go to Costco and get food for the Bremerton Final Fling and when I got back, Ally had our beach bag packed and we headed out to catch some rays! We stayed for a while because the weather was perfect. You know the kind that feels so good you couldn't possibly be getting burned, but you are? Yeah.


After the beach we went to lunch at Dixie Grill in Pearl City. It still makes me laugh when I walk in there and see what looks like all of the black people on the island in this place! We had a great lunch and then we stopped at the music store and got guitar strings and picks for the kids.

We came home and it was time for me to get ready for our boat's final fling! We went to Karaoke Hut in Honolulu. It was kind of weird, yet really neat. We sang Karaoke in our own little room and just turned the songs in to the guy outside of the room. A bit strange, but we got the hang of it. We only had 2 hours to sing karaoke. I think it took an hour just to get the people to warm up to the idea of singing. But all in all, it was fun. We drew for "First Kiss" and Ashley won! Congratulations Ashley!




Ashley and Blake are one of the cutest couples on our boat! They are going on a vacation to New Zealand when the boat comes back and I can't wait to hear about it! We plan to have a film festival after the leave period ends to share all of our adventures and pictures with each other ! Here are more pictures of the Karaoke Night! Enjoy.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun hanging out with you because I never have to pull out my camera anymore! I expect to see some of these in my email when I wake up:)

~Mary