Wednesday, February 11, 2009

San Francisco Trip- Part III

The next morning we were able to get a rental car from Avis! We took a cab to a Sears Auto Center and picked it up. We then headed off to the mall to get more clothes! We were really cold!



The clerk at Old Navy told the kids to color these things to get $5 off. I thought it was for the current purchase but it was for later... complete waste of time! But the kids got to be embarrassed so that's okay. haha.

We went to Applebees for lunch and I had the Oriental Chicken Salad! This is one of my favorite dishes and I hate that there isn't an Applebee's here in Hawaii! After we got some warmer clothes for Daniel and Mason we made our way to the California Academy of Sciences. There was an acual rain forest inside and it was awesome! We used Daniel's Blackberry with Sprint Navigation to get there! It worked so well!



So here are a bunch of pictures I took!






I don't know why this picture messed up once I put it up. But on this limb are ants that were carrying leaves!








This part was in the aquarium part of the science center.





So this was our first day... shopping and the science center. The science center was amazing and I would love to go back! You could spend hours here!

To be continued...

No comments: