We got up this morning at 5am to go to Hickam and catch a flight. Daniel called to make sure all was well, and guess what? All of the flights to Travis AFB were cancelled!
I couldn't believe it! So we just sat around all day trying to find something to do while we waited for something good to happen. I don't think anything ever really happened.
We've been calling every hour to see if there are any new flights so that has kept us pretty busy! hahaha~!
I've decided that if we don't get a flight tomorrow, we aren't going because I don't want to waste our weekend and leave time. Half the fun is the adventure of the space a flight, but what do we do in the meantime? I don't like to wait!