Friday, March 13, 2009

Fudge-a-Mania by Judy Blume

Tag! You're It!

I found this on a blog I got to from Michele's blog. Her blog is called "Little Slice of Heaven" and her name (I think) is Mary J.

Here are the rules:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!
So here goes...

You can hear the buzz of traffic even in the middle of the night.
I used the toilet, then flushed. And that's when it came to me... the perfect excuse for sharing a house with the Tubmans!
I flushed again and imagined myself telling Jimmy the long, sad story, I'd say: See... when we first got to Maine we moved into this big, old house. It had seven bedrooms and four bathrooms and you could see the ocean from every window. But unfortunately, there was a big problem.

Judy Blume- Fudge-a-Mania

As you can see, this literature has great depth and involves a great deal of thought and interpretation. Hey, atleast it was a book that had 56 pages!

Now you do it!

No comments: