Monday, March 16, 2009

Animal Crackers In My Soup...



I'm not sure what my fascination with old movies is, but I just love old movies! The night of the Dolphin Auction, we came home and started to watch an "Instant Netflix" movie on the X-Box (which I highly recommend). I have a great list of old movies in the que and so we started to watch Curly Top! Then Mason says, "Mom, I hate grey movies!" I was cracking up! I guess they are grey...But you know what, they watched it (some of it) and liked it! I also recently watched Peggy Sue Got Married! One of my favorites!

When I was about 4 or 5 I wanted Shirley Temple curls SO badly! So my mom actually put perm rods in my hair. It took a really long time! Then I cried and cried because I wanted her to take a picture of me. So I have a picture of me with tears in my eyes - but WITH CURLS! hahaha! I'll have to get the picture one day.

We are getting ready to watch The Neverending Story! Not much of a musical which is what I mostly go for when it comes to old... but it's still good. I hope I never have "grown up" taste in movies! When it comes to movies, I'm a child! I'm looking for Disney's The Gnome Mobile now!

No comments: