Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oklahoma to Nashville


Time in Oklahoma was crazy fun and we hated leaving! Patty and Galen are always awesome and the kids have the best time! I think they would choose their house over a vacation almost anywhere! We will miss them!




We left Oklahoma on Friday morning and headed back East. We were driving to Nashville to spend the night, but about an hour before we got there I passed through a town where Loretta Lynn had her ranch built! One of my favorite movies of ALL time is Coal Miner's Daughter! I was in Heaven! By the time we got there all the tours and shops were closed for the day, but I got some great pictures!








I do NOT know why all of these pictures are crooked! I'm too lazy to fix them right now. So you get the originals!
Later in Nashville....

No comments: