Thursday, February 11, 2010


After reading The Last Child by John Hart, which was AWESOME, I discovered that I love thriller books. My favorite kind of book is usually some sort of Christian/Spiritual/Self Improvement book. So imagine my surprise when I discovered that there is a cross between the two ... a Spiritual Thriller! So far the book is really interesting. I won't tell you what it's about so far because I'm NOT a book spoiler!
I recently had a birthday and turned 33! For my birthday, Daniel got me an archeological Study Bible. I know ... I have too many bibles! But this one is way cool! My birthday was fun and relaxing. It was on superbowl Sunday, so we went to church, stopped over at Shelly and Matt's to watch part of the game and then came home and Daniel baked me Strawberry cupcakes!
Daniel has been in Kingsbay this whole week. I'm ready for him to be home now. He hasn't been gone in a while so now we're used to him being at home. He did get to catch up with old friends in KBay though.
Ally ended cheer practice this week and started tumbling at a great gym with an awesome coach!
So I haven't posted in a while. There's really no excuse. I haven't taken many pictures lately so that's probably why. I haven't done much lately either besides prepare everything for Regent ... getting transcripts, financial aid, etc. I can't wait to go! I have been looking into Regent University since we lived in Hawaii and a friend recommended it. Now that it's just down the road, I can't WAIT!
We are coming along slowing on the pool plans. We really want our entire backyard to be perfect, so we've gone over and over and over different designs and layouts! It's coming though and I can't wait to spend my summer in it!
So that's my rambling for the night to catch you up!

No comments: